All investors should be aware that investing in Avatanium on Avatanium's platform involves a high level of risk, regardless of the guarantees provided by Avatanium.
There can be no assurance that:
- any information or projection by the Avatanium has been validated or is reliable,
- a Avatanium will achieve its business plan, or
- an investor will receive a return of any part of its investment or
- any investment purchased through the Avatanium platform will be able to be resold.
Before investing in a company through Avatanium, you should carefully evaluate the following considerations:
Investing in cryptocurrencies (an early stage technology) involves a high level of risk. There may be financial and operational risks that Avatanium faces. Target returns should reflect the perceived level of risk in all investment situations, but such returns may not be realized or may not be adequate to compensate for the risk the investor has taken. An investor's total investment loss is possible and may occur.
The cryptocurrency market is highly competitive and the percentage of cryptocurrencies surviving and thriving is small. You experience unsolvable and unexpected problems in areas such as product development, manufacturing, marketing, finance and general management. It may require significant funds that are not available through institutional private placements, open markets, etc.
The value of an investor's investment in cryptocurrency may be susceptible to greater risk than an investment in a vehicle that invests in a wide range of cryptocurrencies and/or factors affecting the industry involved. Some of the many specific risks these cryptocurrency startups face are:
- Rapidly changing technologies;
- Products or technologies that may quickly become obsolete;
- Scarcity of management, technical, scientific, research and marketing personnel with appropriate training;
- The possibility of lawsuits related to patents and intellectual property;
- Rapidly changing investor sentiments and preferences with regard to technology sector investments (which are generally perceived as risky); and
- Exposure to government regulation, making these companies susceptible to changes in government policy and delays or failures in securing regulatory approvals.
The success of any investment activity is determined to some extent by the general economic situation. The availability, unavailability or disruption of external credit markets, stock markets and other economic systems on which Avatanium may rely to achieve its objectives could have a significant negative impact on Avatanium's operations and profitability.
The stability and sustainability of global economic growth (with respect to cryptocurrencies and the new decentralized economy) may be affected by terrorism, acts of warfare, regulatory scrutiny and increasing fragmentation or a variety of other unpredictable events. There is no guarantee that these markets and economic systems will be available or will be available as expected or required for a successful investment in Avatanium.
Neither Avatanium's past performance nor its management can predict Avatanium's future results. There is no guarantee that the targeted results will be achieved. Loss of principal is possible and even possible for a given investment.
Determining the value of Avatanium (AAM Token) is very difficult. Public information about Avatanium's operational or financial records may be lacking, and it may be difficult to determine the scale of the risks that apply to Avatanium and the viability of Avatanium's business success.
A significant portion of investor investments through Avatanium represent rights to assets that have not yet been created. Investors will rely on the company's existing management and board of directors, which may include representatives of other financial investors who are not affiliated with the investor and whose interests may conflict with the investor's interests.
When Avatanium raises additional funds, it does not give investors the right to vote or the ability to do so.
Investors may lack all the information they want about Avatanium. These difficulties and other uncertainties may prevent investors from obtaining accurate information about the present value of Avatanium.
After an investor has invested in Avatanium, Avatanium may raise additional funds for the continued development and marketing or administration of its products or services, legal, regulatory or other requirements. These additional funds may not be available on favorable terms or may not be offered at all.
Investors in Avatanium do not make decisions regarding Avatanium's business and operations.
Investors who receive crypto assets as an investment in Avatanium must keep those crypto assets in their wallets with a security key. Investors risk losing crypto assets for the following reasons:
- breach of security;
- loss of the wallet (whether physically or control over);
- irrecoverable loss of the private key(s); or
- other factors.
Certain information about Avatanium is kept very confidential. Disclosure of such information could benefit competitors, which could have adverse economic consequences for investors.
Information provided by Avatanium to investors may include “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may be identified by the fact that they are not strictly related to past or present facts. Forward-looking statements are often made with reference to words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "anticipate," "project," "intend," "plan," "believe," and discussions of future operations. is created. Contains similar words and terms. or financial performance.
Examples of forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to:
- the adequacy of a startup’s funding to meet its future needs;
- the revenue and expenses expected over the life of the startup;
- Avatanium's marketplace for goods or services; or
- other similar matters.
Avatanium's forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and assumptions about Avatanium's business and performance, economic and other future conditions, future events, circumstances and results. As with any forecast or projection, forward-looking statements are inherently susceptible to errors, uncertainties and changes in circumstances. Avatanium's actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements.
Significant factors that could cause Avatanium's actual results to differ materially from those of the forward-looking statements include government regulations, economic, strategic, political and social conditions, and the following factors.
- errors in estimates such as in the expected market size, expected costs of bringing a product to market, expected timelines and resources required to complete projects, and other operational and financial estimates;
- recent and future changes in technology, services and standards;
- changes in consumer behavior;
- Changes in Avatanium's plans, initiatives and strategies and consumer acceptance thereof;
- Changes in the plans, initiatives and strategies of third parties necessary or critical to Avatanium's success;
- competitive pressures, including as a result of changes in technology;
- Avatanium's ability to effectively respond to economic downturns or other economic or market difficulties;
- the failure to meet earnings expectations;
- the adequacy of Avatanium's risk management framework;
- changes in U.S. GAAP or other applicable accounting policies;
- the impact of terrorist acts, hostilities, natural disasters (including extreme weather) and pandemic viruses;
- disruption or failure of Avatanium or its vendors' networks and information systems or other technologies upon which Company's business depends;
- changes in tax, federal communication and other laws and regulations
- digital systems being compromised by hacking, forking and hostile take-over;
- changes in foreign exchange rates and in the stability and existence of foreign currencies; and
- other risks and uncertainties which may or may not be specifically discussed in materials provided to investors.
All forward-looking statements by Avatanium are as of the date they are made. Avatanium undertakes no obligation to update or change any forward-looking statements as a result of new information, subsequent events, etc.
The aforementioned risks do not constitute a complete description of all risks associated with acquiring cryptocurrencies on Avatanium. Each investor should seek independent legal and tax advice and read the relevant investment documentation before deciding to invest in Avatanium.
Last modified 9mo ago